20.10.11

Loosing weight - change of plan


I'm still fighting the illness and I've started to drop weight.
 
On Monday morning my weigh in showed me at 84.8 kg. Which is great but I didn't like the way I looked in the mirror. So .. I decided to drop a few kg and then start bulking again. But I didn't expect it to go this fast.

I'm still sick and came down with diarrhea too. I missed a couple of training sessions so I also stopped using Creatine and went to maintenance level with my food. Wouldn't wanna gain any excessive fat while I'm trying to recover from illness.

Now the water is leaving the body and hence the major weight loss. Almost 2kg in 3 days and my guess is I'll drop even more today.

Everything is good for something so I guess it's OK. I can again see veins popping out again and I can already see the progress I've made during bulking phase. Oh man.. I've gained a lot! My motivation level is now boosted again and I can hardly wait to hit the gym again.

I'll see how I'll be feeling today. If I'll be feeling better I'll hit the gym and destroy my legs.. they're WAY overdue and miss the pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment