25.10.11

IBFF world championship 2011 - Koper, Slovenia

WOW... what a motivation boost. I spent this Saturday in Koper at IBFF world championship 2011.
Oh man.. some bodies on that stage were SO awesome I can't believe they're real.

I took about 1000 photos of the contest. I checked out my competition for next year as I plan to compete at this event..





Yeah.. that's what I'll be trying to match... gulp.. Can you believe this guy.. He's awesome.. his symmetry is a bit off though.. His shoulders are a bit too big. But otherwise he's so cool.. 

I've still got A LOT of work ahead of me. First I need to gain a lot of new muscle. My priority should be my biceps and my back. Specially back width I guess. It's a bit hard to be specific since I'm bulking and I can't really assess my progress. I also don't have enough experience in this. I'll have to consult some experts to give me some tips.

I'll have to do magic in one year.. well.. a lot can be done in one year.. we'll see ;). 

Check my Photo Gallery of the IBFF 2011 Event here
https://picasaweb.google.com/114361556714995030472/IBFF2011WordChampionshipKoperSlovenia22102011

No comments:

Post a Comment