29.10.11

Finally feeling better

Sunday... Leg workout. New PB - leg extension - 6x139kg. My quads are staring to shape up.

I'm almost at 100%.. Not quite there yet but am getting there pretty fast.
On Wednesday I had chest/biceps workout. I felt the toll that being sick left on me. I did my PB on bench press - 5x110kg. I thought I will do at least 120 but the strength just wasn't there.

My chest/biceps are still very sore. Know that burning sensation you have in your muscles every time you move your body ;). Well it's exactly like that ;). BURNING... nice!

Thursday was a shoulders/calves day. Did another PB with overhead barbell press. 6x90kg. I liked that a lot ;).
Today is back/triceps time and tomorrow Leg destruction.. Oh boy am I going to punish them ;). If i get a new lifting belt by tomorrow I'll try and set some new PB's on squats. Not sure if it's a good idea to do it yet since it's only been 3 days since I'm not sick any more. We'll see.. no pain, no gain..

No comments:

Post a Comment