8.10.12

Two weeks out

The form is improving every day.
I've increased cardio to 90 min/day and almost completely dropped carbs.
I'm now training with weights every other day insted of 3 on - 1 off as before. Time to rest my body a bit before the competition.

I'm loosing quite a lot of sleep. Hopefully it will get better as I introduce more carbs into my diet.
Anticipation is just to much for me to go to bed and fall asleep. I'm constantly analyzing my days and thinking about the stage and the entire experience..

Posing trunks have arrived to Slovenia. It took more then a month for post to arrive from States to Slovenia.
They're still not with me but are at the customs office.

Anyway.
Yesterday I went to a "group training" with fellow natural bodybuilders. It was a great meet.
Surrounded by natural made muscle ;).

My form 2 weeks out - pics taken on 6th October 2012
I'm still not satisfied as I have quite a lot of "extra" material (FAT!) ;) on my glutes. I'll just have to work harder to get rid of it. Probably won't succeed in removing all that extra until the competition, but will work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment