2.10.12

18 days to go still no posing trunks..

And we're down to only 18 day until my first ever bodybuilding show.
It's no Olympia show but it sure feels like it to me and with Olympia weekend ended I'm very motivated to get through these last few days.

So far it has been a pretty smooth ride with a small bump on the way. I lost track and I fell into a "scale trap". By that I mean, that I focused on the numbers like a hungry lion on a baby zebra.
I ate only 1200kcal daily, did 1+h cardio and had 8 or 9 hard workout sessions.. until .. I crashed. Literally to pieces. I mentioned this two posts back I think. 

Well.. the damage is done, muscles are gone to some extent but I'm back on track..

Here are some update shots.


Oh.. I forgot to mention, that I ordered a two pairs of posing trunks from USA (Cherrybombs) on 31st August and I STILL haven't received my order.

I thought that the post got stuck at our customs office, but the Slovenian postal services (who also do customs stuff) said they cannot track the shipment as it was sent as a regular letter. I mean COME ON... who sends posing trunks in a letter (envelope)? I really don't know what to do now.. I can't prove I didn't receive the order so I can't ask for a refund. I really need these trunks as they are so expensive here in Slovenia.. 55+€ for only 1 pair.

2 comments:

  1. Great update shots Alek! I hope you get your trunks soon.. but maybe you need a back-up plan :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TP..
    I hope so too. Backup plan was ordering the trunks 7 weeks before the show. I guess I'll have to go for another plan :/.

    ReplyDelete