26.10.12

Maxximum Open 2012 - 1st Slovenian Maxximum Open

Maxximum Open 2012

Tomorrow I will attend another competition. This time it is Maxximum Open, which is organised by FBZS-IFBB (www.ifbb.si).

Competition will take place in Maribor, Slovenia.

My expectations are to be better prepared this time. Although it has only been one week since my last show, my appearance has improved A LOT! I started loading phase immediately after IBFF 2012. I have been gradually increasing my carb intake.

Now. I noticed a very peculiar effect while increasing carbs. My weight has dropped even more. Although I increased carbs up to 375g I only weigh 74,2kg (morning weight before #2 ;)). Needless to say that my muscles are fuller.

I will not be showing any pictures yet. Tomorrow or a few day after I will post my competition pictures. Should be a whole lot better then the ones from IBFF 2012. IF I don't do something wrong again ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment