20.1.12

A whole week ...

... without going to the gym:/.
No. I'm not sick or injured.
It's a forced pause due to 2 exams coming up in three days. Paying the price for not studying when I had the chance. After doing 8weeks of PHAT it's a welcome pause though. Body will be rested so I can go harder when the pause is over.

Studying is so much harder now with job (8AM-5PM) and family. I can't go to any lectures and I STILL don't have any quality study material.

1st exam is at 8AM. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and ecology in one class.
2nd exam is at 12AM and is about database managament. OK.. it's my field of work, but what the profesor wants is in no way related to real life situations. COME ON.. i've been a DBA for 10years now and I failed the first time i took the exam. Imagine that ;). Ok.. I only studied for 2 hours and expected to fail, since I don't like theory.

Anyway. AGAIN I started with preparation for these exams too late :/. I knew for more  then a month when the exams are due and only started preparing this Monday.. arggghhh.. Can I be more stupid. I just never seem to learn ;)

It's hard to concentrate on studying since my body and mind are calling for the IRON but I'm managing somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment