1.1.12

Past and future aka 2011 & 2012

So. 2011 is gone and I welcome 2012 ;).
Looking back at 2011 I'm very pleased with what I've achieved.
I set myself three goals:
 - reach 8% body fat by August 2011 - Done
 - reach 90 kg by the end of 2011 - Done
 - look better then ever - Done

What will 2012 bring. Well first goal to reach is 92kg by the end of January. Then maybe go up to 95kg by the end of March while still trying to maintain low body fat %.
Second goal is to get prepped for my first BB competition ever. It should be in late spring so I guess if I start prepping in the beginning of April I should be fine. It depends though. The competition is still not confirmed so I don't know if it will take place or not.

After the competition (lets assume it will take place) I'll do bulking again until end of August and then start preparation for IBFF World championship in Koper, Slovenia.

I'll try to learn even more then I've learned thus far. 2011 was a real eye opener and I've learned A LOT about nutrition, exercising, rest, anatomy, ...
I've still gor a lot to learn and I'm looking forward to it.

And one shot of me @ 90kg.

2 comments:

  1. Looking pumped, and congrats on reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The shot was taken after back/chest workout so yeah.. there was some extra blood in muscles ;).

    ReplyDelete