19.9.11

Where am I now

Well.. currently I'm bulking.
As Kris says, I control my environment. Eat 7-8 meals a day, have enough rest and try not to get into stressful situations.
Avoiding stress is the most difficult part of it all.

I'm working out on my own program again. It's a mix of Kris's DTP's, Dorian's Blood&Guts, Neil Hill's Y3T and FST 7. Not quite the typical workout routine because I don't want to get bored with doing same exercises all the time.

DTP is great for REALLY shocking the muscles and the whole body and mind. It stands for Dramatic Transformation Principle.  Check out the DTP in action.

I've been bulking for about 6 weeks now and am already at 83kg. That's about 5kg in 6 weeks which is going according to my plan. I aim for 85kg by the end of September or 1st week in October. I'm trying to "clean bulk". It's not easy but I think I'm doing OK.

Can I hit 90kg by the end of the year? SURE.. Can I hit it "clean".. huh.. Don't know. Haven't done this before so I'm still learning.

These shots were taken a week ago in the gym. After leg workout :).





No comments:

Post a Comment