8.3.12

Doing Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation program again

This time with more supplements then the first time and less cardio ;).

I'm not trying to loose weight but will try to gain muslce mass while retaining the current BF % or maybe loosing a % or two ;).

I'll eat for bulking and only do 20 - 30 minutes of cardio daily instead of doing it 40 - 60 min as Kris says. If I'll notice that my muscles are not growing I'll drop the cardio to 2-3 30 min session per week.

We'll see what happens.

Don't know what I'm talking about. No worries. Just check the link below.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

4 comments:

  1. Hahah.. good work! and I like the less cardio idea..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol .. I like the less cardio idea also ;). Did day 7 of Kris's program and I'm gonna be sore tommorrow ;). My ass hurts like hell.. Lunges are killing me :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops..typo..lol.. haha.. yes I don't like doing lunges for that same reason.. sore butt and inner groin lol

    ReplyDelete