21.5.13

138 days out

It is about time I check in.
So what have I been up to these days.

I came down with a flu accompanied by sinusitis which took it's tool and kept my away from gym for a  couple of weeks. Just when I was getting back to my feet, my father had yet another brain stroke.

Because I didn't feel OK and my mind wasn't 100% focused on my goals I stopped doing 5-3-1.

I also didn't know how to adjust my macros during illness. I had an idea that I should keep my macros as before but just couldn't. My appetite was gone.
Speaking of macros. I adjusted them twice since my last post, both times lowering my intake. Now I'm at ~200-P, 250-C, 40-F.

For cardio I did a couple of HIIT sessions since my last post. Not a lot ;).

I did another PL mock meet and I was not satisfied. I was 25kg down from my previous totals.

Plans for the near future. Start 5-3-1 again - TODAY! Do at least one HIIT session per week and stick to my macros. I'll do at least two more cycles of 5-3-1 and then I'll probably switch to pull-push-legs routine.

Form check:

No comments:

Post a Comment