23.11.11

P.H.A.T. - Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training by Layne Norton

So I decided it's time to change my routine a bit.
My aim is to shock the body and to try something new. I decided to give Layne Norton's PHAT program a try.

Read more about it here! 

I've done first two power days and I'm not quite sure what to think about the program.
The volume is just not quite what I'm used to. It's not.. how should I put it.. challenging enough.

It's hard to judge after only two days but I'm used to leaving the gym busted and feeling VERY sore the next few days. Well.. these two days didn't bring much soreness (with exception to my hams) and I wasn't feeling tired leaving the gym.

Oh well.. I'll stick to it for about 4 weeks and hopefully I'll gain some power and mass from it. If I'll notice gains I'll probably continue if not I'll just go back to my old routine ;).

I'm also afraid I won't be able to go to the gym so often in the next few weeks or maybe even months :/

I decided to finish a project I started 14 years ago. That is to finish college ;). I've got a LONG way to go and fitting my work (7AM-4PM), classes (5PM-8PM - in another town), family life and bodybuilding in my schedule will be a true challenge ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment